How to add contacts from BCR for iOS to MS Outlook?
Business Card Reader enables you to synchronize the recognized contacts with the Outlook account through your phone contacts list. To do so, please follow the steps:
- Setup synchronization of your mobile device contacts with your Outlook account:
- On your mobile device go to Settings > tap Mail > Accounts;
- Tap Add account and log in to your Outlook account;
- After the account is logged in, open it and turn Contacts on;
- Select your Outlook account as a default account:
- On your mobile device go to Settings > Contacts;
- Tap Default account and select Outlook (needed in case several accounts are added);
I don’t think this works as described.
Please sign in to leave a comment.