Business Card Reader enables you to synchronize the recognized contacts with the Outlook account through your phone contacts list. To do so, follow the steps below:
On iOS 11 and later operating systems:
1. Setup synchronization of your mobile device contacts with your Outlook account:
- On your mobile device tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts;
- Tap Add account button and log in to your Outlook account;
- After the account is logged in, open it and turn Contacts on;
2. Select your Outlook account as a default:
- On your mobile device tap Settings > Contacts;
- Tap Default account and select Outlook (needed in case several accounts are added).
3. Run ABBYY BCR;
4. Tap the Settings button, tap Saving and select CardHolder and Contacts.