How to enable access to the Premium subscription in ABBYY mobile app?
If you have purchased the Premium subscription for ABBYY mobile app, but the Premium features do not work, please try to do the following:
- Make sure that you sign in with the same Apple ID that you used for the original purchase.
- Change the Internet connection on your phone (for example use Wi-Fi connection).
- Run your ABBYY app > Go to Settings > Restore your purchases.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the Google account, which was used for the purchase.
- Check the internet connection and try to restart the app.
- Try to restart the mobile device.
Cannot add cards to my existing list of clients
I created a ticket to our support team based on your question. Please wait for a response to your email.
I purchased the application on iphone and now I have changed my phone to Android so how can I sign in on the Android?
Hi Camille Rahal,
I have created a support ticket based on your question. Please await a reply from our Support team.
S K, Puneeth Kumar
Not able to access premium features after making payment
Please sign in to leave a comment.