Error at Web Verification Station in FlexiCapture 12:
Cannot get the license ticket
There can be several reasons:
- The maximum amount of users that can simultaneously work with the Web Verification Station is exceeded.
- The Processing Server is not running.
- Check currently opened verification sessions in the Administration and Monitoring Console > Processing Monitor > Sessions > Verification. If there is a session that was not closed correctly and/or that is blocking the user from opening the Web Verification Station, then choose it and delete it manually.
- Check the status of the Processing Server in the Processing Server monitor. If it is not running, the license ticket cannot be issued, thus the error is shown. Start the server if needed.
If the Processing Server fails to start, check that the FlexiCapture 12 Services are running in the Windows Services. The names of the services that should be running:
- ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Licensing Service
- ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Processing Server