During verification, you may see that the Total field of the Invoice document is populated with the correct value but still underlined in Red (highlighted as uncertain).
The underline indicates that the field should be checked by the Verification operator. You can control the behavior inside field Properties > Verification:
As it showed on the screenshot example, if "Requires verification" is checked the underscore(highlight) appears in case the field confidence level is less than 80%. You can reduce the confidence value if needed.
As to the reasons why the value inside Total considered as low confident:
- There are no taxes;
- FlexiCapture failed to confirm the field by 2 keywords - "total" and "totalnetto". It was confirmed only by "total";
- There is only one separate amount before taxes (nettovalue). If there were at least 2, FlexiCapture considered the field as certain.
Reasons why this value was selected:
- Both "total" and "totalnetto" were found;
- The amount is confirmed by the "total" keyword;
- Geometrical relations are satisfied;
- The amount has more than 1 digit;
- There is a no bigger amount, which is confirmed by the "total" keyword.