How to specify the address of the License Server to use after the installation of ABBYY FlexiCapture 12?
If you want to change the License Server address after the installation of ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Distributed was complete, you can edit the LicenseSettings.xml file located in the FlexiCapture installation folder for both the Servers and the Stations.
The default folders location is:
- C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Servers - for Server components
- C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Stations - for Stations
Please follow these steps:
- Find the LicenseSettings.xml file in the installation folder.
- Open it in the text editor and find the ServerAddress parameter. By default, this parameter is set to 127.0.0.1.
- Change the value of the ServerAddress parameter to your License Server IP address.
Please note that all FlexiCapture components should be able to communicate with each other according to the component interaction chart available in the following Help Topic: FlexiCapture architecture.