How to schedule updates of data sets for FlexiCapture 12 Distributed?
In ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Distributed, you may use Windows Task Scheduler to configure the data sets to be updated on a schedule. Data set updates can be initiated from the command line on the Processing Server or on any full-featured station (with the exception of remote stations and web stations). This is only possible when the Processing Server or station has access to the FlexiBr.exe or FlexiBrSvc.exe file.
Below, the command for the Processing Server is used.
- Make sure that the Data Set to be updated has specified and accessible from the Processing Server Data Source.
- On the Processing Server, create a *.bat file with the following command:
FlexiBRSvc.exe please update dataset <project path> [<Document Definition name>] [<data set name>]
- <project path> is a URL of the project on the Application Server, such as http://<ApplicationServer>/ProjectId where <ApplicationServer> is the name of the computer on which the Application Server is installed. This URL can be copied from the properties dialog of the project on the Project Setup Station.
- <Document Definition name> is the name of the Document Definition to which the data set belongs.
- <data set name> is the name of the data set that needs to be updated.
Only Administrators and the users of the Project Setup Station can use this command in ABBYY FlexiCapture.
Example of the command:
FlexiBRSvc.exe please update dataset "http://myAppServer/ProjectId/ProjectName" "Invoice" "Vendors"
Configure a Windows Task Scheduler to execute the created *.bat file on a schedule.
This command updates the data set on the Processing Server. However, full-featured stations will keep using their local copy of the data set until they are restarted.
Processing Stations will update their local copies of the data set in the background every time before launching the recognition process.
Hello, I tryed the command "C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Servers\FlexiBRSvc.exe" Please obey update dataset "http://localhost#invoice/3/Project "European Invoice" "Vendors" written into a .bat file but it doesent work. Seems it works only via CMD but in 2 steps:
1st I call the FlexiBRSvc.exe
then the executable file "open" a command session and then
2nd call the Please obey update dataset "http://localhost#invoice/3/Project "European Invoice" "Vendors"
please try below- in batch files
cd "C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Servers\"
echo ENTER ----- on %date%-%time%: >>log_update_dataSet.txt
FlexiBRSvc.exe please update dataset "http://yourproject/9/InvoiceProcessing_test" "Invoice" "Vendors" >>log_update_dataSet.txt
echo EXIT----- on %date%-%time%: >>log_update_dataSet.txt
Please sign in to leave a comment.