How to save OCR project in FineReader?
To save OCR Project of the processing file, please follow the steps below:
- Start the FineReader OCR Editor;
- Open the document;
- Process it and reproduce the issue;
- Go to menu File > Save OCR Project;
- Create the name of the project;
- Compress (archive) the project by right-clicking on it and selecting Send to the compressed folder.
OCR project format allows saving your interim results in an OCR project so that you can resume your work where you left off. An OCR project contains the source images, the text that has been recognized on the images, your program settings, and any user patterns or languages that you have created.
More information about OCR project is available in online help.