How to save the OCR Project in FineReader PDF?
To save the OCR Project of the processing file, please follow the steps below:
- Start FineReader PDF OCR Editor;
- Open the document;
- Process it and reproduce the issue;
- Go to File > Save OCR Project;
- Create the name for the project;
- Compress (archive) the project by right-clicking it and selecting Send to the compressed folder.
OCR Project format allows saving the interim results in an OCR Project and enables resuming work where it left off. An OCR Project contains the source images, the text that has been recognized on the images, program settings, and any created user patterns or languages.