If the installation of FineReader PDF 15 stops with the error message:
There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact technical support service or packages reseller. Action Launch_Registrator_Install, location:...\Registrator.exe
And after the rollback of the installation in Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services you still see ABBYY FineReader 15 Licensing Service, please follow the steps:
- Right-click ABBYY FineReader 15 Licensing Service and choose Stop;
- Press Win+S on your keyboard, type cmd, right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator;
- In cmd type it the following command:
sc delete ABBYY.Licensing.FineReader.15.0
- Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FineReader 15 folder if it still exists;
- Try installing the program again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.