We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another, act with good intentions, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere;
- Use appropriate tone and language;
- Encourage others, especially new users;
- Share what you know;
- Ask for help and help others;
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback;
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed;
Here are some things we do not permit:
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights or any confidential information;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion;
- Do not write Community Tips or other posts with the purpose of promoting or soliciting users for your app or integration;
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts or comments that do not conform to the rules, without warning.
Article is closed for comments.