If you use a PDF Viewer or PDF Viewer Pro* editions of FineReader PDF 15, only the functions from the list below are available. To get access to the other functions of the software, you need to acquire a license for FineReader PDF 15 Standard, Business or Corporate*.
Disclaimer. The chapters of FineReader PDF 15 User Guide linked in the list below describe all functionality that the software can provide in the corresponding categories in its Corporate edition. As the PDF Viewer/PDF Viewer Pro provide a limited set of functionality, the links below are given for your reference and convenience only, and providing them here does not assume that everything described by the links is or shall be available in the PDF Viewer/PDF Viewer Pro.
FineReader PDF 15 PDF Viewer functionality includes:
Viewing PDF documents
- Viewing PDFs in different viewing modes
- Navigating PDF documents: Zoom-in/Out, Go to page, Bookmarks (view and navigate only)
- Viewing metadata
- Rotating pages
- Keyword search in PDFs with a text layer
- (only in PDF Viewer Pro) Keyword search in any type of PDFs, including scanned/image only
Reviewing PDF documents
Working with PDF Forms
- Open password protected PDFs
- Verification of digital signature status
Saving and sharing PDF
- Saving PDF documents (whole document only)
- E-mail a PDF as attachment
- Open a PDF from SharePoint
- Creating PDF documents from any application that support printing function using a virtual PDF printer. In the PDF Viewer, obtained with the FineReader PDF 15 Trial, this function is limited to the Trial mode: Trial stamps are added to the created PDF documents.
*Availability of FineReader PDF editions depends on region.