If you use the PDF Viewer edition of FineReader PDF, only the functions from the list below are available. To get access to the other functions of the software, you need to acquire a license for FineReader PDF Standard or Corporate*.
Disclaimer. The chapters of the FineReader PDF User's Guide linked in the list below describe all functionality that the software can provide in the corresponding categories in its Corporate edition. As the PDF Viewer provides a limited set of functionality, the links below are given for your reference and convenience only, and providing them here does not mean that everything described by the links will be available in the PDF Viewer.
FineReader PDF Viewer functionality includes:
Viewing PDF documents
- Viewing PDFs in different viewing modes
- Navigating PDF documents: Zoom-in/Out, Go to page, Bookmarks (view and navigate only)
- Viewing metadata
- Rotating pages
- Keyword search in PDFs with a text layer
Reviewing PDF documents
Working with PDF Forms
- Open password protected PDFs
- Verification of digital signature status
Saving and sharing PDF
- Saving PDF documents (whole document only)
- E-mail a PDF as attachment
- Open a PDF from SharePoint
*Availability of FineReader PDF editions may depend on region.