Are there any known issues when the FlexiCapture processing gets blocked by antivirus software? Should any of the processes/services and folders be whitelisted in antivirus?
The following is a general recommendation on what objects related to FlexiCapture processing should be excluded from antivirus checks and monitoring.
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- File storage folder
- FlexiCapture 12 Servers installation folder (Default: C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Servers)
- FlexiCapture 12 Stations installation folder (Default: C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Stations)
- FlexiCapture 12 ProgramData folder (Default: C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\FlexiCapture\12.0)
- %Temp% folders for the accounts under which the Processing Station Windows Service is running