How to work with images in FineReader Engine 12?
Image pre-processing is a crucial step in the OCR and document conversion process. Learn about the different tools and parameters you can use to reach optimal recognition results.
Submit the form by the following link to request a video of the webinar.
Learn about the important role of image pre-processing in the OCR process. Receive an overview of the different tools and parameters FineReader Engine offers to reach optimal recognition results - even on images with very low quality.
Learn how to:
- Improve OCR results with image pre-processing
- Create test applications with a provided code sample
- Quickly adjust different settings for optimal results
This technical webinar contains live demos for developers who look for a fast way to start working with the SDK. To test the product, please download your free evaluation license here.
You missed one of the other sessions of the series? Watch now:
- How to get started with FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to deploy FineReader Engine in a container: Watch recording >
- Introduction of different implementation scenarios in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- Leverage the latest functionalities in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
The Links for the recordings aren't working.. They're just opening this Site again. Could you please fix this?
Please sign in to leave a comment.