How to implement different processing scenarios in FineReader Engine 12?
There is no one-size-fits-all in intelligent document processing. Learn how to select parameters for optimal results in your particular scenario and use predefined profiles to save on development time.
Submit the form by the following link to request a video of the webinar.
Learn about the most common scenarios in which FineReader Engine may be used, and their specifics.
Discover how to use predefined profiles to save development time and optimize the individual parameters for optimal results.
Learn how to:
- Select the right scenario for your project
- Optimize your code for specific tasks
- Implement common document conversion scenarios
This technical webinar contains live demos for developers who look for a fast way to start working with the SDK. To test the product, please download your free evaluation license here.
You missed an earlier webinar of the series? Watch the recordings now:
- How to get started with FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to work with images in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to deploy FineReader Engine in a container: Watch recording >
- Leverage the latest functionalities in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
Please sign in to leave a comment.