How to deploy FineReader Engine 12 in a container?
Containerization technologies offer many advantages for software deployment. Learn how to easily deploy FineReader Engine in a container and what type of licensing supports this method.
Submit the form by the following link to request a video of the webinar.
For a few years, the trend towards the use of containerization technology is rapidly increasing, as the advantages are obvious: hardware cost savings, IT efficiency, faster deployment and better performance of applications through greater scalability options, etc.
Did you know you can leverage these benefits as well, by deploying your application with FineReader Engine in containers?
Join this technical webinar to learn how fast and easy it is.
- Running FineReader Engine in containers
- Licensing options
- Live Demo: FineReader Engine deployment in Docker containers
This webinar has a technical focus and includes development examples. If you are looking for a more general introduction to FineReader Engine, don't hesitate to contact us.
This webinar is part of a series:
- How to get started with FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to work with images in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- Introduction of different implementation scenarios in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
Leverage the latest functionalities in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
Please sign in to leave a comment.