This three-part guide provides an overview of how to work with ABBYY Help Center:
Part 1 - Registering and submitting a support request
Part 2 - Editing Help Center profile and changing password
Part 3 - Updating and closing a support request
Topics covered in this article:
Support request page overview
Updating a support request via the Help Center
Updating a support request via email
Closing a support request via the Help Center
Closing a support request via email
Viewing your organization's support requests
All your support requests are stored in Requests tab of My activities section which can be accessed by clicking profile icon on any Help Center page.
Click support request's subject to open it.
Here you can communicate with support specialist and view the following information:
- Created – date and time when the request was created.
- Last activity – date and time of last request update.
- Status – current status of you request.
A request can have one of the following statuses:
- Open – request is being processed
- Awaiting your reply – support specialist requires your feedback in order to resolve your issue, this may be in the form of additional information or files that will assist in the troubleshooting the issue or your confirmation that the issue has been resolved by the provided solution.
- Solved – a support request has been resolved and the request has been closed.
You can also sort all your requests by status.
You can update your support request with a comment at any time either through the Help Center or via email. To update support request via the Help Center:
1. Log in to the Help Center.
2. Click profile icon on any Help Center page.
3. Click My Activities.
4. Open a support request you'd like to update.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the conversation and click Add to conversation. Write your comment in the box and click Submit. If you have any files you'd like to send alongside your comment add them via Add file button.
If you believe your request has been resolved – confirm the action by clicking Mark as solved.
To update support request via email simply reply to the last email from ABBYY Customer Support or, if you've just created a support request, to the confirmation email that you've received.
If you have any files you'd like to send alongside your comment add them as email attachment.
You can close a support request at any time either through the Help Center or via email. To close a support request via the Help Center:
1. Log in to the Help Center.
2. Click your profile icon and select My Activities.
3. Click a support request you'd like to close.
4. Scroll the conversation down and click Mark as solved.
To close a support request via email reply to the last email from ABBYY Customer Support regarding your support request and inform a support professional that you'd like your support request to be closed.
In your Help Center profile you can see not only your support requests but support requests from other members of your organization as well.
To view your organization's support requests log in to the Help Center, go to My activities and select Organization requests tab.
This option is disabled by default, so if you don't see this option in your Help Center profile send a request to ABBYY Customer Support to enable the option.