An increasing number of companies are leveraging cloud-computing platforms in their digital transformation projects to benefit from cloud processing and storage capabilities.
Especially for IT systems requiring conversion of documents into ready-to-use data, a cloud-computing environment is a natural match as its unprecedented scalability and flexibility provides an ideal foundation for fast digitization of archives, implementation of flexible document-based workflows, and other projects that depend on information extracted from business documents.
Join our webinar to learn how to implement cloud-based document digitization scenarios and leverage the powers of the cloud processing in your projects.
- Advantages of leveraging IT cloud for document processing
- Options for cloud-based document processing
Using an external cloud service – how to leverage ABBYY’s external, cloud-based OCR service in your software within the shortest time
Deployment within internal data centers – how to integrate ABBYY’s premium OCR SDK into applications running in own cloud-based data centers, or leveraging Dockers and virtual machines
- Evaluation, benefits and typical scenarios
This technical webinar contains live demos for developers who are looking for a fast way to implement cloud-based document processing systems with the help of an SDK.
Watch our other technical webinars:
- How to get started with ABBYY FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- Introduction of different implementation scenarios in ABBYY FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to work with images in ABBYY FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to deploy ABBYY FineReader Engine in a container: Watch recording >
- Leverage the latest functionalities in FineReader Engine: Watch recording >