ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud is a data capture service that uses ABBYY Content IQ technology to extract data from invoices for further processing in document management systems.
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud is delivered in several forms:
- A Quick Start option, which is an out-of-the-box solution that does not require additional configuring
- A Full Access option, which allows you to set up applications according to your needs.
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud: Quick Start option is a fully configured out-of-the-box solution for invoice processing delivered as REST API. ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud API is capable of handling modern business scenarios and tasks of any size, while providing high levels of security and reliability expected from enterprise-grade software solutions:
- Extraction of main invoice fields
- Verification of extracted data
- Usage of master data to improve capture quality
All you need to do to begin using the ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud: Quick Start option is create an account on the ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud web portal and find out how the ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud API works. The getting started guide will help you handle your first documents.
You can customize the application according to your needs by configuring additional countries, captured fields, and supported languages. Contact ABBYY or your PS and they will do it for you.
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud: Full Access option is identical to the Quick Start option in terms of basic features. However, using the Full Access option allows you to:
- Configure the applications on your own. You can expand the capabilities of your applications by setting up additional captured fields, keywords, validation rules, countries, and languages. See the Creating applications using the FlexiCapture REST API interface section and ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices help for details.
- Use ABBYY FlexiCapture Distributed stations or ABBYY FlexiCapture Connect to import documents from and export documents to local network folders and on-premise server folders.
If you are already using the Quick Start option, you can upgrade to the Full Access option without losing any of your settings or data. To upgrade, contact ABBYY or your PS.
If you need to process documents of different types, you should choose ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud SaaS.