ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud REST API is a simple and easy-to-use application programming interface for integrating document capture functionality into third party ERP, CRM, RPA, and other systems.
From this section you will learn how to start working with the ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud REST API and adapt the sample project for use with the ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud REST API (including some export features specific to the REST API).
Note: To configure layouts, captured fields, and other processing options, a custom FlexiCapture project is required (see #ERROR_INVALID_LINK_projects_project_settings#).
Before you start
Before you proceed, make sure that:
- ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Developer's Package is installed on your computer.
- You have a login URL and admin credentials for your ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud tenant.
- You have a Developer's License that allows you to run ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Developer's Package.
Note: If you do not have a login URL or Developer's License, please contact your account manager or our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activating your Developer's License
To activate your Developer's License, complete the steps below:
- Launch the FlexiCapture 12 License Manager.
- Activate your Developer's License as described in the License Manager section.
Now you are ready to adapt the sample project for use with the ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud REST API.