If you are not able to purchase a mobile app for iOS (BCR, FineReader PDF, TextGrabber), please try to do the following:
- Restart your mobile device.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and\or try to switch between internet connection types (Wi-Fi, LTE, etc.)
- Try to purchase the subscription.
In case the issue persists, please make sure that in-app purchases were enabled in the Screen Time settings on your phone. To turn them on, follow the instruction below:
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions:
- This option is turned on: tap iTunes and App Store Purchases.
- This option is turned off: skip this instruction, and go to the next solution.
You should now be able to make in-app purchases.
If all the instructions from above did not help or Content & Privacy Restrictions option was turned off, then the other possible solution is to check and update the information associated with your Apple ID. Please do the following:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap your name on the top of the screen.
- Choose Payment & Delivery. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Verify that your credit card or PayPal information is up to date. If needed, add or edit your payment information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.