When creating a new Field Extraction Training Batch for the Vendor, you get the following error:
A training batch for this variant already exists
There is no Training Batch for this Vendor in the list of Training Batches.
Possible causes include:
- The Variant for the Vendor that the Field Extraction Training Batch is created for was changed.
- There is a Vendor with exactly the same IBAN as the Vendor for which you are trying to create the Field Extraction Training Batch.
In order to determine the cause, copy the IBAN of the Vendor that you would like to use and search for the records that use the same IBAN:
- Open the Document Definition Properties > DataSets tab.
- Click the View button and set the filter using the Set button.
- Insert the Text to find (IBAN of the Vendor)
IBAN is a unique identifier. This means that if there are two records with the same IBAN, there could be a mistake in one of the records, or these records represent the same Vendor, which means that they should be merged.