In this article, the settings available in BCR for Android are described:
To export business cards to Salesforce, you should first activate Premium account for a month or a year.
IMPORTANT! BCR can export business cards to Enterprise, Unlimited and Performance Edition licenses. Salesforce Professional Edition does not support export from BCR. BCR exports business cards information only to Salesforce Lead.
- After BCR Premium account activation, enter your login and password for your Salesforce account.
- Once you have logged in, you will see BCR fields that you can export to Salesforce Lead fields. If you want to add some more information, you can do it by pressing “+” button.
Go to this section to choose business cards recognition languages. 25 languages available. You can choose up to 3 languages at a time. English is chosen by default for correct Email addresses recognition.
Use system camera
Turn on this function if you want to take pictures of business cards using a system camera.
Turn on this function, if you want to auto-capture business cards.
Turn on this function if you want BCR to improve the brightness and contrast of photos automatically.
Turn on this function if you want to save photos to the camera gallery.
Save to default account
Turn on this function to save business cards to the default account.
Turn on this function to choose the default account.
Save contacts to:
Go to this section to choose business cards storage places. Available options:
- Always ask - if you turn on this option, BCR will always ask where to store scanned business card.
- Application - scanned business cards will be stored only in BCR.
- Application and address book - scanned business cards will be stored in BCR and Android Contacts.
I agree that ABBYY will collect and process information about my use of ABBYY Products and my device to improve user experience from ABBYY Products.
Turn on this function to help us to improve Business Card Reader by sharing application usage data.
I agree to receive advertising messages from ABBYY and from third parties.
Turn on this function to receive advertising and marketing messages from ABBYY: email newsletters or push-notifications about new app features, promotions, and discounts.
Backup and restore
Go to this section to create a backup of your business cards. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Go to this section to restore contacts from backup.
You can read the information about creating a backup and restoring your data in this article.