How to automatically upload documents scanned in FineReader PDF for iOS to Google Drive?
In order to automatically send the documents from the application to a Google Drive folder, please follow the steps below:
- Open FineReader PDF app.
- Go to Menu > Cloud storages.
- Select Automatically upload to > Google Drive (FineReader).
- Sign into your Google Account and allow FineReader PDF to access the account.
- Select the format, in which the documents will be uploaded.
- Scan a new document in the app and save it.
New scanned documents will be automatically uploaded to the FineReader folder in Google Drive.
Note: you have to grant FineReader PDF permission to access folders in Google Drive. FineReader PDF has to check the existing folders in Google Drive in order not to create a duplicate folder for the FineReader PDF app but to save documents to the already existing one.
To import documents to FineReader PDF app from Google Drive, please follow the steps:
- Open the Google Drive app on your mobile device.
- Select a document.
- Tap the three dots icon > Open in > select FineReader.
- A document will be displayed in the FineReader PDF list of the scanned documents.
Horacio López Mille
Hi, where in my GDrive can I find the automatically synced files scanned from my android app? Thanks!
Hello Horacio López Mille,
The folder where FineReader PDF mobile app uploads all files is called FineReader. I will correct its name in the article, sorry for the inconvenience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.