You can send documents from FineReader PDF for Mobile (Free\Pro, iOS\Android) app to Google Drive, so later documents can be sent to different apps.
To synchronize your documents from FineReader PDF for iOS and FineReader PDF for Android in one folder in Google Drive, please do the following steps:
- Open FineReader PDF app.
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- For iOS: tap Cloud services > Automatically send to > choose Google Drive.
- For Android: tap Automatic upload > Configure > choose Google Drive.
- Sing in to Google account on both devices and allow FineReader PDF to access your account.
- Scan and save a document. New document will be automatically uploaded to FineReader PDF folder in Google Drive.
Note: you have to grant FineReader PDF permission to access all folders in Google Drive. FineReader PDF has to check the existing folders in Google Drive and to not create a duplicate folder from FineReader PDF app but to save a document in already existing one.
To import documents to FineReader PDF app from Google Drive, please do the following steps:
- Open Google Drive.
- Select a file.
- For iOS: tap 'three dots' icon > Open in > choose FineReader PDF.
- For Android: tap 'three dots' icon > Send a copy > choose FineReader PDF.
- A document will be displayed in the list of all scanned files inside FineReader PDF.