The developer toolkit ABBYY FineReader Engine enhances your applications with excellent text recognition, PDF conversion, and data extraction functionalities.
With regular product updates, ABBYY provides software suppliers, development departments, and other users of this SDK with the latest features and enhancements needed to support new use cases.
Join our webinar to get up to date with FineReader Engine and learn about new functionalities that have recently expanded the product.
- ABBYY FineReader Engine – New feature update
- Live demo of new use cases
- Document comparison - with the newly added module ‘Compare Documents’
- Information extraction from ID documents - with the newly added functionality ‘MRZ Reading’
This technical webinar contains live demos for developers who are interested in hands-on information about the newest functionalities of ABBYY FineReader Engine.
If you want to test this SDK, please download your free evaluation license here.
Watch our other technical webinars:
- How to get started with ABBYY FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- Introduction of different implementation scenarios in ABBYY FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to work with images in ABBYY FineReader Engine: Watch recording >
- How to deploy ABBYY FineReader Engine in a container: Watch recording >
How to take advantage of cloud computing powers for document conversion: Watch recording >