How to log into the Tenant's web interface (for example, to open the Administration and Monitoring Console for the Tenant) using the Windows Authentication?
Make sure that your Windows account is added in the Tenant's Settings:
- Log into the Tenant using the Tenant's Administrator account.
- Open the Administration and Monitoring Console.
- Open Settings > Users.
- Make sure that the account with Login equal to your Windows account's user name is added.
To log into the Tenant's web interface using the Windows Authentication, use the following URL:
If https is set up in your environment, change the http in the URL to https.
If the user is added, you should get access to the Personal Page with a list of available Web Stations.
- Managing users in FlexiCapture: https://help.abbyy.com/en-us/flexicapture/12/admin_guide/users_setup
- Multitenant system: https://help.abbyy.com/en-us/flexicapture/12/admin_guide/multitenancy_ag