- Addition of Bottleneck Analysis which identifies and visualizes the impact individual process steps have on process performance and throughput to detect the best automation and improvement candidates.
- Change to free trial registration to make Email confirmation mandatory and block some specific email providers
- Business calendars are applied to all time-related calculations in metrics and filters.
- Current user’s role is displayed in the application menu.
Fixes and Tweaks:
- Link to a set of timelines, embedded into Alert message, sometimes points to an empty set.
- Abnormal memory consumption when uploading the animated GIF instead of the plain one.
- When opening a project while expired login, Open Dialog still appears.
- Selected element is not highlighted properly in Protocol editor.
- Data upload report does not include all fields from the failed rows.
- Performance improvements in Data import for Salesforce and ServiceNow connectors.
- Path view produces console error when switching between Schema and Sequence modes too fast.
Article is closed for comments.