How can I transfer online license of FineReader Server 14 to another machine?
In order to use online license on multiple machines you need to export the token from the current server and import it on a new server. Below you can find detailed description of the steps:
- In the Remote Administration Console connected to the machine with the activated online license, right-click the node and select Save license token file on the shortcut menu.
- Save the license token file to a location of your choice and transfer it to another ABBYY FineReader Server machine.
- On the other ABBYY FineReader Server machine, open the License Manager, select the Activate with license token file option, and click OK . Alternatively, right-click the Licensing node and select Activate with license token file on the shortcut menu:
- In the dialog box that opens, browse to the license token file. This will download your license data from the ABBYY licensing server (this is a background process and can take up to one minute to complete).
- Once the download completes, your online license will appear in the Licensing node and you will be able to use ABBYY FineReader Server on this machine.
More information about FineReader Server online licensing you can find in our online help: https://help.abbyy.com/en-us/finereaderserver/14/help/cloudlicense.