An error is shown in the FlexiCapture Event logs, and it affects the processing of documents by FlexiCapture:
A sharing violation occurred while accessing <a file storage path>
Possible effects include:
- Data Sets' update is not working
- Processing of the documents cannot finish, etc.
The sharing violation of the files stored in the FlexiCapture file storage error could mean that some of the accounts used by the FlexiCapture can not access the mentioned files.
The above accounts could include:
- The account used to run the FlexiCapture Processing Station Windows Service.
- The account used to run the FlexiCapture Processing Server Windows Service.
- The account(s) used to run the FlexiCapture Application Pools on IIS.
- The account(s) used for the authentication of FlexiCapture's IIS Applications (if specified).
Make sure that the listed above accounts have full access to FlexiCapture's File Storage. Alternatively, give Full Access to theFlexiCapture's File Storage to the group Everyone.
- If the suggested method does not resolve the issue, please check if your FlexiCapture machines have Antivirus installed and refer to the following article if it is the case: Error "A sharing violation occurred while accessing <a file storage path>" appears. Antivirus is installed on FlexiCapture machines
- If you encounter this error, but it does not affect the processing of documents by FlexiCapture, please refer to: Error "A sharing violation occurred while accessing <a file storage path>" appears, but it does not affect the processing