When adding a new Processing Server, the Processing Server is unable to start with the following error:
FlexiBr: Processing Server restart:...INCORRECT_APP_SERVER_DB_GUID
In the FlexiCapture database, a value for the field DatabaseGUID in the dbo.settings table is missing.
If the FlexiCapture database was created manually, try to recreate it using the Administrator and Monitoring Console:
If the problematic database was created in Administration and Monitoring Console, or you can not recreate it using the Administration and Monitoring Console for any reason, try the following workaround.
- Run Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio or similar tool.
- Connect to your SQL Server instance and open the FlexiCapture database.
- Find table dbo.settings table, select the Edit Top 200 Rows.
- Change type to Update.
- Fill the field DatabaseGUID by any value in the GUID format, for example:
- Close the table, changes will be saved.