How to move pages between documents in FineReader PDF 15?
You can move pages between documents in the OCR Editor:
- Open a PDF document in FineReader PDF 15 OCR Editor;
- Open another window of FineReader PDF 15 OCR Editor > open here another document where you want to add pages;
- Select a page (or select multiple pages with Alt or Ctrl) to move;
- Drag-and-drop page(s) from one document to another;
- Proceed working with new pages (e.g. recognize them).
To move pages from one PDF document to another PDF document in the PDF Editor:
- Open the document you want to insert pages to in the PDF Editor;
- Go to Edit > Add pages > Add from PDF/ File;
- Select the document;
- Tick Pages and select the page numbers you would like to add:
- Select the Add option;
- Click Open.