The following error may occur in the processing logs (Processing Server Monitor → Tasks) of FlexiCapture in an attempt to export data to M-Files:
-1 222 26-3-2021 11:34:06 Document 1: Export to MFiles: System.Exception: Abbyy.Connectors.Dms.Infrastructure.DmsConnectorException: Document creation failed. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to get an object type by the name '<ClassName>'.
There are maybe several reasons for such error. Among them we can define the following:
- The assemblies version of the Connector to M-Files varies from the version that is used in the M-Files.
- The class specified in the Export Script doesn't exist in M-Files.
Before you can configure document export, you must add the assemblies to your ABBYY FlexiCapture
project. To add the assemblies, complete the following steps:
- Open the project in the ABBYY FlexiCapture Project Setup Station.
- Click Project → Document Definitions... to open the list of Document Definitions available for the project, select the Document Definition for which you want to specify new export settings, and click Edit...
- Click Document Definition → Document Definition Properties... to open the properties of the Document Definition and then click the .Net References tab.
- Click the Add... button on the .Net References tab. In the Add Assembly dialog box, select the Attached file from the Type drop-down list, and in the Reference field, specify the path to the DLL file that you wish to add. Repeat this step for the AfcDmsConnector.dll, DmsConnector.dll, and Abbyy.FlexiCapture.MFiles.Connector.dll files from the Bin folder in the connector distribution package.
- Click OK, then save and close the Document Definition editor. Next, click the Publish button to
publish your Document Definition.
To map ABBYY FlexiCapture document definition fields to M-Files property definitions, you must first
configure metadata structure in M-Files Admin on your M-Files server.
More details about this topic can be found in the Connector for M-Files Guide which comes with the connector distribution package.
Please sign in to leave a comment.