While working with an OCR project created in FineReader PDF 15 Release 7 and earlier, the quality of a resulting document became worse after exporting in the latest FineReader PDF 15 update (Release 8).
Default export image quality settings for each format were changed in the latest FineReader PDF 15 update (Release 8).
Previously, the Color Control option was automatically set to Automatic. Now, this option is set to Do not change Image Color.
If you work with an OCR project created in previous versions of FineReader PDF 15, please do the following:
- Open an OCR project in OCR Editor;
- Go to Tools > Options > Format settings.
- Choose the needed format;
- Change an image export setting to Do not change Image Color;
- Click OK and save a document.
New OCR-projects, created in FineReader PDF 15 Release 8 and later, do not require any changes.