How to collect crash logs if FineReader PDF for Mac crashes unexpectedly?
In order to collect crash logs, please follow the steps below:
- Launch Finder and click Go > Utilities > Console.
- Select Crash reports in the left pane.
- Check whether in the list crash logs related to FineReader are presented (the name of crash log will start with FineReader).
- If at least one such file exists, right-click the file and select Reveal in Finder to open the location.
- Send the crash logs connected with FineReader from the folder opened to Customer Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.