I need to provide Windows Event log to the ABBYY team, how can I save in on my computer?
Event Viewer is the Microsoft Windows tool. You can find it in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Administrative tools.
There are several easy steps how to create Event Viewer log file.
- Go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer.
- From the log tree, select the "Application"/”System” item.
- From the "Action" menu, select the "Save log file as..." item.
- Save the *.evtx file, zip and send it to us.
For Windows 10:
- - Type “event” in the search box on taskbar and choose View event logs in the result;
- - Select Windows Logs > Application item.
- - From the "Action" menu, select the "Save All Events As..." item.
- - Save the *.evtx file and send it to us.