How to use the integration between FineReader PDF for Mobile and Windows?
On the smartphone
- Run FineReader PDF.
- Go to menu > tap Cloud storages > Automatically upload to > Google Drive (FineReader).
- Sign in to a Google account.
- Scan and save a document. A new document will be automatically uploaded to the FineReader folder in Google Drive.
On the computer
- Download Google Drive for Windows here and install it on the PC. Learn more about the integration of FineReader PDF for Windows with cloud services here.
- Open FineReader PDF for Windows > in the Mobile application tab, click Select folder.
- Select the FineReader folder in the local Google Drive folder.
If there is no FineReader folder, open FineReader PDF on the smartphone, select the scan, and share it to Google Drive (FineReader).
All scans created using FineReader PDF for Mobile will be displayed in FineReader PDF for Windows in the Mobile application tab. The scans and folders will be sorted by creation date, with the most recent displayed at the top of the list.
From the list of mobile application scans, select the appropriate file or folder:
- Make changes and save the document. Once the document has been saved, its local copy will be synchronized with the Google Drive on the computer.
If any additional questions arise, please submit a request.