How to prohibit deletion or modification of a document in batch with a custom User role?
By default Verification Operators allowed to change the content of a batch (add or delete pages to document)
To disable the possibility for Verification Operators to delete Pages from documents you need to do the following:
1. Open ABBYY FlexiCapture Project Setup Station
2. Open menu Project→ Project Properties
3. Select tab User Roles → New...
4. Create Custom Verification Operator Role
5. Uncheck the Modify batch content option
6. Use this Custom Verification Operator role for the Verification process
Please sign in to leave a comment.