It may happen that it takes a long time to open and close tasks in the Verification Station and the overall performance of the FlexiCapture complex is too slow.
After a long time of work or because of high workloads the FlexiCapture database requires maintenance.
Rebuild indexes for the tables Session, SessionTask, and Task tables.
To rebuild all indexes on a table in a Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio do the following:
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, expand the database that contains the table with the specified indexes, and then expand Tables.
- Expand the table in which the indexes belong.
- Right-click Indexes and then click Rebuild All.
- To start the rebuild operation, click OK.
It is good practice to make this process to be automatic and schedule an execution at least once a day.