How to define the font for the whole document? After recognition FineReader PDF 15 has assigned correspondent fonts for the recognized text. I need the text to be displayed in one font.
In FineReader PDF 15 you can edit the document styles in the OCR-Editor and set the desired font for all the detected styles:
For more information about editing the document styles please consult the article in the User's Guide: Using styles
Another solution can be to select the font that will be used when saving the recognized text in the Options as follows:
- Start FineReader PDF 15;
- Go to Tools menu > Options... > OCR tab > Select Fonts...;
- Click Clear All > set the font you would like to be used when saving recognized text > OK;
- Click Open in OCR-Editor > select your document;
- The recognized documents will be displayed in the window Text in the fonts you set (e.g. Arial);
- Save your document in the desired format.
For the new documents to be displayed in the corresponding fonts in the resulting documents, please click Default Fonts > OK in the Window Select Fonts to restore the default fonts.