When trying to translate the captured text in ABBYY TextGrabber the message "No internet connection" appears and the translation does not occur.
1) Using network is blocked in the phone settings.
2) Only the VIDEO mode supports offline translation. The PHOTO capturing mode does not.
1) Check the following settings:
- Go to the Android Settings > Apps > Manage apps;
- Find and tap TextGrabber;
- Check the option "Restrict data usage" => allow using wi-fi and/or mobile network;
- Restart the app and try again.
2) Offline translation can be enabled in the app settings. Switch to VIDEO mode in order to use Offline word-by-word translation:
Please sign in to leave a comment.