How can I add a watermark into a PDF document based on an image or a logo?
Up to date, you can create a watermark from text using the function Watermark > Add Watermark in the PDF-Editor. Detailed information can be found in the article: Adding watermarks.
To create a watermark from an image, please proceed as follows:
- Open your PDF document in FineReader PDF 15;
- Go to File menu > select Print;
- Select PDF-XChange 5.0 for ABBYY FineReader 15 as a printer and click the Printer Settings... button;
- Go to the Watermarks section, activate the Enable printing watermark option;
- Click the New button to create a new watermark;
- Select the type Image Watermark and specify the image location > set the necessary settings in the Image Properties > OK;
- Make sure the created watermark is selected in the Watermark List > OK;
- Click the Print button to print the PDF document with a watermark with the virtual printer > save the document.