How to recognize a document with a font, that is not in the FineReader Fonts list?
To add the required font, please follow the instructions below:
Downloading the font:
- Download the font needed from the website if it is free.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Appearance and Personalization.
- At the bottom, select Fonts. ...
- To add a font, simply drag the font file into the Fonts window.
Selecting the font in FineReader:
- Open a document in the OCR editor;
- Press Tools > Options;
- Click the Select Fonts. . . button:
- Select the desired font and click OK.
- Recognize the file. The font selected will be used for the resulting text layer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.