How to combine several files into one document?
To combine several files into one document, please follow the steps below:
- Launch FineReader PDF for Mac;
- Click Advanced conversion > choose Import Images to New OCR Project;
- Choose several files to combine (press and hold the Command key, then click the files);
- Click Open;
- Make sure that recognition languages are correct and click Recognize;
- Click Export > choose the format of a resulting file and click Next... > Export.
Please sign in to leave a comment.