Business cards created in BCR for iOS do not appear in the web version. Edits made in cards in BCR for iOS are not displayed in the web version (or vice versa).
The situation arises due to synchronization issues.
To solve the issue, please follow the steps:
- Check if synchronization is enabled in the app (Settings > ABBYY Account > Synchronization > Enable).
Synchronization will launch every time when the app is started.
- After you added a new card or made changes to the existing cards, swipe down the main screen of the app or restart it to make sure that the new cards and changes are synchronized.
- Log in to the web version (or refresh the page if it is opened) and check if the new cards or edits are visible.
Note: that you can see the last synchronization time at the bottom of the main app screen.
In case the cards and edits are not visible in the web version or any other issues arise, try to log out and log in to your ABBYY Account:
- Launch ABBYY BCR;
- Go to Settings;
- Tap ABBYY Account > Sign Out;
- Tap Log in and enter your email and password.
- Log in to the web version anew as well.
Related article: Error 400 during business cards’ synchronization