How to set up the import from the Gmail mailbox using the IMAP Image Import Profile?
- In your Gmail, create the folder (mailbox) that you want to import from.
- In your Gmail, create the folders (mailboxes) for the Exceptions and Processed emails.
- Enable the IMAP protocol in Gmail settings.
- Turn on the Less secure app access option in the Security section of Google Account Settings.
- Create a new Image Import Profile (open the project in the Project Setup Station > Project > Image Import Profiles > New). Choose Hot Folder: IMAP Server.
- Specify the address of the IMAP server: imap.gmail.com.
- Click settings and specify your Gmail login and password. Choose Type of encrypted connection: SSL.
- Click Browse and select the folder (mailbox) from the list of available ones. For example, on the screenshot below, the folders Inbox and Test1 can be used for Import.
If the Test1 folder was specified, the settings will look like this:
- Specify the folders for the Exceptions and Processed emails.
- Enable the Image Import Profile by turning on the Check Hot Folder every XX seconds option on the Image Loading tab to make the created Image Import Profile automatic.
- Enable the Hot Folders for the project in the Administration and Monitoring Console > Settings > Projects page to enable automatic Image Import Profiles for the selected project.