How to paste an image from the clipboard in FineReader PDF 15?
In order to paste an image from the clipboard in FineReader PDF 15 follow the steps below:
- Open Screenshot Reader application (by default it is running in the background and you can find it in the System tray);
- Select the option Image to Clipboard;
- Select a region you would like to paste into the document;
- Open a document in the PDF Editor;
- Go to Tools > Stamps > Create Stamp from an image;
- Click Paste from clipboard:
- Click Save;
- Add the stamp.