How to capture numbers, that are printed in MICR fonts (E-13B, CMC-7) in ABBYY Flexilayout Studio?
In order to capture the numbers, that are printed in MICR fonts, it is necessary to enable the corresponding languages in Flexilayout properties:
- Open your Flexilayout project;
- Go to Flexilayout tab > Properties > General tab;
- Expand the languages list and check "Show all languages";
- Enable the necessary language and click OK.
Afterward, in Flexicapture project, open your Document Definition and go to the properties of the field, that capture the MICR number:
- In the Data tab, select the Data type: Number. After that, click on edit > enable "Show all languages" and select MICR language from the list;
- In the Recognition tab, select the advanced text type > enable the needed MICR type.