The following error message occurs when using FineReader:
Código do error: 0x578
This error might relate to the specific Warsaw app installed on a computer (Warsaw is a security module connected with a bank).
When the bank's website is accessed, the Warsaw app becomes active and causes the error in FineReader.
- Make sure that the system update KB5005033 is installed.
To check all installed updates: click Win+i > go to Update & Security > Windows Update > View update history. If you do not see this update in the history, please install all available system updates via Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Reinstall Warsaw application as described below:
- Go to Control Panel and uninstall Warsaw program (Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > find Warsaw > click Uninstall).
- Go to the website of your bank. Here you should receive a message that your computer is without security. Also, the website will suggest you download a security module (as without it, it is not possible to access the private area).
- Download the security module (click the Download icon).
- Follow the instruction on the screen (choose Warsaw program) and install a security module.
- Try to reproduce the issue with FineReader.
- As a temporary workaround, please follow the steps:
- Restart a computer;
- Do not open a bank's website before and when using FineReader.
We are still investigating this issue. Please click Follow to be notified about the article`s updates.